Sometimes all it takes is a small change in mindset to make all the difference in our personal and professional lives.
An “absolute perspective” seeks to gain a true understanding of the relative importance of things, a sense of proportion and balance.
These new insights can be a powerful tool towards personal and business success.
Absolute Perspectives (Pty) Ltd
Absolute Perspectives is a small, specialised consultancy focusing on digital business. I work with both start-ups and established product companies to:
- Mentor and assist software business owners to penetrate difficult markets and grow their business,
- Create compelling digital products with a strong value proposition,
- Develop a digital marketing strategy,
- Assist with the execution of the strategy,
- Create targeted inbound marketing content (white papers, videos, apps, and blog articles).
Based on my own experience and interests, I also provide ad-hoc consulting, focused on the following:
- Information technology management,
- IT in manufacturing (IT leadership (CIO) and digital strategy) with an interest in new digitally enabled business models,
- Business strategy,
During the lockdown in 2020 I decided to draw together all the brand and products owned by Absolute Perspectives into TechnicalLeaders. Absolute Perspectives remains the company, TechnicalLeaders becomes the overarching brand for the products and services, including some exciting new products in the pipeline.
TechnicalLeaders encompasses a range of products and services targeted at personal and professional development. The tools and resources are designed for technical specialists with Engineering, IT and Software background who are looking to successfully grow into business leadership and entrepreneurship.
For more information on TechnicalLeaders, please see www.technicalleaders.com
This is my personal brand for my speaking, writing, and coaching activities. I speak on technology leadership and have delivered the keynote at several larger technology conferences and to smaller interest group forums. With the transition to online events, I have repurposed some of these skills to present on-line sessions on various topics, normally around trends in the industry and what the future might hold for a particular audience.